Here you can download the Winamp Plugin required by "Playa Control for Winamp"
Latest Version 1.66: Download (do NOT download this to your phone ;-) )
Latest Changes: Fix to run on Windows 10
Previous Version 1.65a: Download
Download Android™ App at Android Market™
Please report issues to email@example.com
More information coming soon
- You need a phone with wifi. Wifi must be enabled when using the app
- Both phone and pc must be connected to wlan trough a wlan - router
- Connection does not work over public internet (connection over gprs/umts). This acces is blocked due security reasons. Its recommended to make sure your pc is not directly accessible from internet (pc is behind router)
- Winamp Plugin must be installed
- If connection does not work, try temporarly deactivating your firewall. Add security exception for Winamp. Ports 8086 and 8087 must be accessable
- There is no need to make any configuration settings in the app (i.e. ip address), but you can if you want. The pc is searched automaticaly
- To uninstall the plugin, go to Winamp plugin directory (i.e. c:\program files\winamp\plugins\) and delete file "gen_playa_control.dll"